I have had the pleasure of being one of the editors of a wonderfully inspiring and large book about the recent knowledge and research on outdoor play and learning with contributions from various parts of the world! The handbook has 40 chapters presented in six thematic sections in the book:
- Theoretical Frameworks and Conceptual Approaches for Understanding Outdoor Play & Learning
- Critical Reflections on Policy and Regulation in Outdoor Play & Learning
- Children’s Engagement with Nature, Sustainability and Children’s Geographies
- Diverse Contexts and Inclusion in Children’s Outdoor Play Environments
- Methodologies for Researching Outdoor Play and Learning
- Links Between Research and Practice
I hope all outdoor play-lovers out there will enjoy reading the book!